Existential kvetches from your typical non-denominational, non-threatening, quasi-vegetarian, politically conscious, orthodox Jewish single gal. Kaenahora! MirtzaShem by you.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ta Da! Welcome Welcome

It happens to the best of us, eventually, we succumb to the infinite (but yet, oh so finite) world of blogging: I never thought it would happen, just as I thought I would never have a cellphone, or become an adult, or whatever... Its just that blogging, is just so well...Indulgent? Excuse me, but as I initiate this I must protest the whole shebang. . I mean, I like the idea of writing a sort of diary, and receive feedback, sort of. But its just so SELF ABSORBED. I mean, I admit to staring at myself in the mirror, and thinking about my life constantly and all the other trimmings of being totally Wrapped Up with My Own Shenanigans, but this??? Its shocking. The funny thing too, is that I cannot remain truly anonymous because I want to share my indulgence with my friends, and yet, if everyone I know reads my stuff, I cannot say anything at all. So with this I jump into the wide wide web of blogland, and hope and pray it will bring me closer to self acctualization, joy and all of the other things which I am currently forgetting. There are obviously groundrules, unspoken things about blogging that people take for granted: You have to have a bit of spare time on your hands or, that you are a night owl. But for me, this is just an interlude...i have a break between semesters...and so I embark(as you can tell, i havent figured out how to make short, easy to read paragraphs....but I will learn) Have a wonderful night

1 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

Ok, so to break the monotony of one commentator I will add a hearty Bruchim Habaim!

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home