Existential kvetches from your typical non-denominational, non-threatening, quasi-vegetarian, politically conscious, orthodox Jewish single gal. Kaenahora! MirtzaShem by you.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Don't Read!!!!

Just kidding. I really want you to read this:

I have been tagged, so now I am IT. I will proceed to run breathlessly untill I catch you, but hey, no wait!...I've been e-tagged. oops, I have been requested to list 6 wierd things about myself. That's easy! but I prefer to call it my lovely ecentricities:

1) Sometimes I go with my mom to Value Villiage, this massive thrift store where the clothing is organized by color. We always beeline straight for the old records because we know we invariably will find something so hysterical that we will be clutching each other, doubled over and laughing so hard we cannot breath. Whether its an album of H. Goldbeims 16 peice orchestra doing polka style Christmas music, or some crooners who's music is played exclusively in nursing homes? And the pitures of the homo sapians with bad bad BAD hair!! Man, we've come out of the dark age!!

2) I like pickled herring, and I could eat it any time of the day or night. Sometimes when I am up studying for finals and I need some protein, I head straight for Ma Cohen's herring in wine sause. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

3) I have social anxiety disorder. My friends and family scoff. but they do not see physiologicallly whats going on. The cold sweat, increased heartbeat, and slightly unfocused vision. Then I chill out and get over it...alright, so its not a disorder. but its just uncomfortable.

4) When I am super nervous about something, like speaking in public, or a massive exam, I will often have a nigthmare the night before. Usually they are terrifying: I am being chased down and killed by Nazis or terrorists. Then I wake up, figure it out, and go back to sleep. My last exam before completing my Bachelors 2 weeks ago, I dreamed that Sasha Cohen got punched in the head in a bar, and died. My friend called me up to tell me to run, because the cops were after me. someone had told them I had killed him. The funny thing is, I was terrified in the dream, and when I woke up, the alarm clock had gone off and the news was playing and they were talking about the war in Iraq. I couldnt figure out if they had mentioned that Sasha Cohen had acctually been killed, so I listen to the news for 10 minutes hoping the story wouldnt repeat itself. It didn't.

5) I get smashed after 2 lechaims.

6) When walking past a chain link fence, I have to run my hand or umbrella or whatever accross it, to get that satisfying sound. ..........chingchingchingchingchingchingchingching....

If anyone can tell me how to list all my favorite blogs along th e side of my blog, that would be awesome. equally amazing, woudl be to figure out how to insert photos and links. Then I could send along the wackiness elaborated on above.

6 Comments:

Blogger anonym00kie said...

i knew youd be an interesting one to tag :)
number 1) sounds fun.. look for some Weird Al polka.. now thats funny

5:40 PM

 
Blogger kaenahora said...

how do you list blogs you like on your own page??

11:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can relate to the social anxiety disorder. i have similar symptoms. usually blushing too. i used to think i was the only one in the world that had the problem (not till i read your post, but you understand)

you have to go into settings and then template. you need to use your html skills (if you dont have any, search for 'html tags' on google) and figure out where to put the links. you should be able to do that.

7:57 PM

 
Blogger anonym00kie said...

you can also use this

http://www.blogrolling.com/

12:10 AM

 
Blogger Dovid said...

You see, Google already placed html tags for links in your code, and that's why you have the link to Google news and the two blank ones beneath it. So all you have to do is find those links in your code and replace the addresses they link to now with the addresses you'd like them to link to, and the name of the link after that. And once you do that, all you have to do is copy and paste those links as many times as you need to, and just keep changing the site address.

10:49 AM

 
Blogger kaenahora said...

wow. I think I can manage that. I just have to do some push ups and some leg lifts before an attempt is made. After all, I dont want to send my system into shock. Thanks guys! look forward to a new and improved!!

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home