Existential kvetches from your typical non-denominational, non-threatening, quasi-vegetarian, politically conscious, orthodox Jewish single gal. Kaenahora! MirtzaShem by you.

Monday, December 04, 2006

More of utter sameness

Too often I look at myself and utter: Bah HUMBUG! Sometimes its more like, "Giiiirl, whatchoo upto?" Occassionally I mumble, "not bad," but usually its more of a '"Yikes, watchit"

Today was bad. Another friend got engaged. woohoo. ...friend two went on sour date, friend three, friend four...everyone is busy busy busy.

and me? my lovelife is too odd to elaborate. Odd it is, and that always makes for a good story, but hey, 90% of my readers are my best friends, and you know enough about me, right?

Why not grab the backspace button with right pinky, and hold??? damn, I wish I could do that in the real world.

I read the paper every morning, and some days the front page makes sense-the politics, people, press...pressure...punditry...pandemic...phew.
some days I wish the world would stop spinning so I can catch my breath.

I developed some pictures from thanksgiving weekend. I look beautiful, and so do everyone else in the pics. Its amazing how good we look when we feel good. So don't look right now. I'm feeling a bit shitty.

Man of my dreams, can you come by tonight on your white stallion and take me out for coffee? we can leave the horse outside and tumble into starbucks, order gingerbread lattes and philosophise existentially.

Or, we can look into each others' eyes, and (cough)....ooops. didn't mean to scare you, dear reader

I think I really need to end this post. Can't believe this is all I have to write after a month...maybe I just should have waited.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

If the man of your dreams really shows up on a white stallion, could you go to a drive-thru Starbucks and photograph their reaction? Chances are, if he has a horse he's a cop.

3:51 PM

 
Blogger anonym00kie said...

its so true what you said about the pictures, i can look back at old pictures and know excactly how i was feeling at that time in my life from the way i look in them - its all in the eyes, or the smile.. or something..

as for the man of your dreams showing up tonight.. let me know if your blog-request works.. i need some new segulahs/methods of requests and i might have to try this!

4:21 PM

 
Blogger kaenahora said...

rebbetzin, and anoymookie, thanks for your comments, what a laugh!

Turns out I was coming down with something--explains why I was feeling like such crap. I have been since in bed for a day with a migrain and a sinus infection. ...so it goes.

Its like dominoes for me. If I get sick, I feel weak, and when I feel week, I don't do as much, which makes me feel less accomplished, which makes me feel incompetant and fustrated, which makes me sad...

Why don't humans hybernate for the winter?

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home