Existential kvetches from your typical non-denominational, non-threatening, quasi-vegetarian, politically conscious, orthodox Jewish single gal. Kaenahora! MirtzaShem by you.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Kainahorah--I should change this all to "The Blathering Idiot" I admit, while this blog often appears directionless (you know you are desperate when you start posting undergrad papers), well, anyway, I am just making excuses for not having a 'themed blog." one in which all postings follow a coherant stream of thought. Its not that I am a bad writer, its just that my focus is split in a million different directions, and it is nearly impossible for me to focus on anything. For example, right now I am looking at airline tickets, not brushing my teeth and going to bed, not completed my physics homework and writing a to-do list for tomorrow. You think not doing things make me busier? well, ah , yes, they do because my focus is diverted by thoughts that I am not accomplishing those very things. I am in a happy and sometimes not so happy state of freakout becuase I am getting my BA/BPA at the end of thissememster. and then the inevitable, "now what?" Too tired to go over options again. Know what I will do anyway.

5 Comments:

Blogger anonym00kie said...

whats a ba/bpa?
and who the heck wants a blog with direction and theme..your stuff is great

9:41 AM

 
Blogger kaenahora said...

mookie- always awesome to hear from you. miss you. ba is a BA in polisci. bpa is in Public affairs. I have no idea how to spell bachelors. ya. thats it.

2:04 AM

 
Blogger Nemo said...

I think updating more regularly would be helpful, but you're free to do as you like.

7:49 AM

 
Blogger Lea said...

hey dude. follow the yellow-brick blog road, and you end up finding the blogs of long lost friends! i'm so glad we're in the same orbit again. see you turkey weekend!

p.s. do you still go to xeidos?

12:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you up the level of energy you can have enough to focus on all of the stuff.
its also timing. its all about the timing.
congrats on your upcoming bachelorhood.

3:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home